Searching...
Thursday, May 22, 2014
11:37 PM

The Fault Stars John Green

The Fault in Our Stars (Kindle Edition) I'm not good at writing reviews and I should probably wait until I've had some time to let this book sink in (and it's not 2am in the morning) but here it goes. I started it and couldn't stop...just everything about this book I love, hate, laugh, cry, get angry, get confused, mad happy. It was definitely a good book and I felt like I was right there living their lives with them but oh my goodness! my head just hurts so much.... the reason I gave it 2 stars is not because I don't love it, recommend it or etc. but rather it's more a good headache if that makes sense.. its what I'd rate the universe, with how to live, with how to understand disease and illnesses. Nothing is straight forward or easy and this book definitely has a great way of showing this. I knew it was going to be sad but 1.didn't happen in the way I thought and 2. everything involving AIA was ingenious and made me cry in a very different way (hugely effective way I surprised myself) than reading a book about a cancer girl dying after falling in love like a walk to remember for example.


Click Here For More Information About The Fault Stars John Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!