Searching...
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
7:11 AM

Gear Pro High Definition Action Wide Angle Camcorder

Gear-Pro High-Definition Sport Action Camera, 1080p 720p Wide-Angle Camcorder With 2.0 Touch Screen - SD Card Slot, USB Plug And Mic - All Mounting Gear Included - For Biking, Riding, Racing, Skiing And Water Sports, Etc. - BLUE (Camera) I wanted a camera to take fishing in Alaska but cringed at the thought of having an accident with a $400 unit.
This little camera operated perfectly, shot great video and never had a problem. I used a 16GB SDHC class 10 memory card and had no problems.
I wish it came with a head mount but considering what it came with for the price I paid I will not complain.
Here are videos I shot with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRb_361zXNA

Be sure to select HD to see the full resolution.


Click Here For More Information About Gear Pro High Definition Action Wide Angle Camcorder

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!