Searching...
Saturday, September 21, 2013
8:41 PM

Official Rubber Bracelet Making Accesories

Official Loom Box [Holds Up to 5,000 Rubber Bands & Bracelet Making Accesories!] (Toy) This box was an extreme help in keeping all of my many colored rainbow loom bands in order. I currently run a daycare from my home and the kids love making the Loom bracelets. Before this box I kept all of the items in one Large Tupperware which would mix up the colors. With this Loom box it helps keep everything organized and makes for easy clean up. My kids just loved it! I bought 1 just to test it out and since then have bought 4 more. This is a great product and I look forward to several more purchases in the future.

Thanks so much Guys.


Click Here For More Information About Official Rubber Bracelet Making Accesories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!