Searching...
Thursday, September 12, 2013
4:55 AM

Pearl Izumi Mens Impact Glove

Pearl Izumi Men's Impact Glove (Apparel) Size:
The large size fit me well. My hands are 3.5 across the knuckles, 4.25 across at the base of my thumb, my finger span (from tip of thumb to tip of pinky) is about 8.5, and my hands measure 9 in circumference (all dimensions in inches).

Use:
The gloves have a soft material between the thumb and pointer finger that is kind to your face when wiping sweat from it. The gloves are quite breathable, and the palm is soft and pliable. I use the gloves for both mountain biking and marathon canoeing. When the gloves get soaked, they tend to fold over for me in the reinforced grip area along the thumb. This causes some minor chafing, but i have only noticed it when paddling for more than 2 hours, and never while biking.

Ruggedness
Thes gloves are pretty lightweight, and are not meant for downhill riding. For light usage they are great though. I have about 30 hours in them, and there is some stitching coming lose around the cuff, but other than that, they are rock solid. for $10 you cant really go wrong


Click Here For More Information About Pearl Izumi Mens Impact Glove

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!