Searching...
Thursday, September 19, 2013
8:42 PM

Zehui Beautiful Toddler Animal Crochet

Zehui Beautiful Toddler Baby Girls Boys Owls Animal Crochet Knit Woolly Cap Ear Hat (Apparel) I love the looks of the hat and it fits well on my son's (large) head. The only thing I was not impressed by was some strings sticking out of the stitching. I thought maybe they were just little remnants I needed to brush off (being handmade and all) but they needed to be tucked back in. That to me made me feel like the person who made it was in a rush, but I can't complain a whole lot because the price was right. Shipping took quite a while but again, I knew about that in advance and did not expect it to be here as quickly as my typical Amazon packages. Have recommended it to other friends. Definitely more of a decorative than functional piece.


Click Here For More Information About Zehui Beautiful Toddler Animal Crochet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!