Searching...
Saturday, March 1, 2014
6:52 PM

LEGO Star 75035 Kashyyk Troopers

LEGO Star Wars 75035 Kashyyk Troopers (Toy) I bought this set and the Utapau set together when they came out and this one was the one I was less excited about, but when I got them both built, this one surpassed me and instantly became my favorite. The camo style armor really looks great in Lego and the new blasters work really well. I got one to fire over three feet with ease! The more standard troopers are my favorite as their detail is exceptional and the colors really work well with their design. The other troopers with the scout trooper helmets are good, but the helmet is not as detailed.
The vehicle is easy to build and actually pretty cool. It is definitely designed for a cheap set, which means that the design is simple, but it looks nice when it is built and the range of movement in the back #fan# is a complete 360. The vehicle looks sleek and can hold two troopers. Simple, yes, but very fun to play with.
Overall, this set was my favorite and the main reason is the minifgures. Most of you probably don't have to be sold on this set because once you look at what will be inside, you just know it is a great set. This round of battle packs from Lego is, in my opinion, one of the best in a while and this set is the best of this round. It even outranks the Grievous Wheel Bike. I recommend this set for kids, Lego fans, collectors, and even adults.

Minifigures: 4.9 stars
Vehicle: 4.2 stars
Blasters: 4.7 stars
Overall: 4.8 stars


Click Here For More Information About LEGO Star 75035 Kashyyk Troopers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!