Searching...
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
12:11 AM

MyStudio Professional Tabletop Continuous Photography

MyStudio MS32 Professional Tabletop Photo Studio Kit w/ 5000K Continuous Lighting for Product Photography, 32x32x16 inches (Electronics) I know about Mystudio MS32 from youtube. I just started my online shop & this product is a must have for all who wants to sell their products online. It makes such a different in selling the product. Good photo means better chance to sell the products. Very happy with this product!!

And I must say the customer service is excellent!! Got some tips from the Pro Cyc's president even before I receive the product from Amazon which is a life saver (110 V convert to 220V) which I never thought about before. So lucky I have this tip, otherwise I would have burn the lamp before I even use it.


Click Here For More Information About MyStudio Professional Tabletop Continuous Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!