Searching...
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
11:01 AM

AmazonBasics Large Gadget Gray interior

AmazonBasics Large Gadget Bag (Gray interior) (Electronics) Just received this camera bag when I purchased my Canon T3, and I'm pretty pleased with it. I have to say I was a little nervous at first because it's hard to tell from the images exactly how roomy it is inside, but wow was I surprised when I actually opened it up. I've situated the inside pouch so it can hold my camera on one side (with 18-55mm kit lens attached), and the other side holds my spare telephoto lens with plenty of extra space. You could even put two camera bodies side by side if you wanted to (with reasonable sized lens attached), and have space for an extra lens, or external flash. The inside zipper pouch holds my filters, while the side pockets hold my battery charger and other odds and ends. When traveling, it even has a pocket for your phone or tablet, so you don't have to carry so many things around at once. The only thing I'm a little worried about are the dividers. They're velcro, and I'm sure that in time of constantly pulling them out to re-position them, it'll start to tear at the fabric inside the bag. But if you pretty much have an idea of how you want them placed, and you rarely pull them out, you should be alright and this bag should last you quite a long time with proper care. It's very sturdy, zippers slide smoothly, the straps are strong, and it's not bulky looking when you're carrying it around. All in all a great purchase, and for the price you'll be pretty surprised at how nice it is!


Click Here For More Information About AmazonBasics Large Gadget Gray interior

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!