Searching...
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
12:15 AM

Just Dance 2014 Xbox 360

Just Dance 2014 - Xbox 360 (Video Game) Just Dance 2014 is the first entry in the Just Dance Series to have a year instead of their traditional number ordering. This means that the whole game itself and the series has fully revamped!

Interface
With the new styled up navigation everything is on one page I don't mean it in a bad way. Everything is wonderfully organized on this one page! You can move around to a song and it would have it's little folder containing Mashups, On-Stage Mode, Sweat/Sweat Mashups, & Extreme Modes. I find this fine and easy to navigate through as I spent 4 hours dancing my heart out. Thanks to the Just Dance Team they have integrated controller use so you are able to switch from Kinect to Controller navigation. If you are stuck halfway through the diverse and creative playlist you can either move your hand or use the controller pressing upwards to bring you back to the main section which is indeed handy at times.

Mojo & In-game rewards
The New Mojo System is now flawless and flexible! After Dancing and or singing to a song you earn these Mojo Coins in which you will be able to purchase with the coins any Mashup, Extreme Mode, Sweat Mode, or On-Stage mode at any given time! You no longer need to strive for all the Mojo like in JD3 or spin a roulette in JD4 everything is flexible and free to your choice.

New Features!
New features have been implemented into Just Dance 2014 to make your experience full! With the On-Stage Mode I feel as if I'm actually performing at a concert! With the World Just Dance Floor you will be able to compete against other dancers worldwide in real time! I've been longing for this feature and thankfully they made it come true in the new edition of Just Dance!

After a song you are optionally able to view the Auto Dance of the song you Just Danced to back then in JD4 you weren't able to customize or change-up your Auto dance and it literally Automatically did it for you but now You are able to put in funky cool effects that make the moment vivid to your liking! I find this funner to add it on Just Dance TV showing off my dance moves with the awesome effects!

If you didn't appreciate the Avatar Card in Just Dance 4 you will in this one! Just Dance 4 only supplied you with a limited amount of Avatar heads and it wasn't as nice as it seemed but in Just Dance 2014 you are able to unlock new ones and old ones by either dancing to a song or purchasing them with Mojo Coins! I like to set mines as She Wolf because it's my favorite song to dance to! They have a whole entire gallery of Avatar Heads that range from the first Just Dance to this one! I wonder how long it will take to unlock them all. . .

SWEAT SWEAT and Guess What MORE SWEAT!
Just Dance 2014 was crafted for fun and sweating! The new moves in every song are more active and makes the game feel more alive when playing! After playing 5 songs I was already sweating and having a good time! Along with the more advanced Sweat Mashups and Sweat Routines they really give you a good workout so you don't need to go to a fitness place and pay membership when this game is bound to make you sweat! Hopefully I will lose some weight this year and this day playing Just Dance 2014 makes me feel determined I will.

Just Dance 2014 (aka PARTY MAKER)
I absolutely love how unique the track list is! Going from modern pop to Spanish Party Music to the classics! With this tracklist the whole family is going to be involved! My friends and I killed it when we played Pound The Alarm by Nicki Minaj! It was all kinds of fun with the new and improved graphics along with the amazing visuals especially She Wolf man that opening!

This concludes my review I apologize if it's very long there was alot of information to get down for people who are iffy on buying. If this hasn't made you think about buying it well then you're missing out on a whole new Just Dance experience! With the Awesome sweat mode, amazing track list, and online mode~! This game is perfection!


Click Here For More Information About Just Dance 2014 Xbox 360

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!