Searching...
Monday, September 16, 2013
8:11 PM

PBL SADDLEBAG SANDBAGS HEAVYDUTY SADDLE

PBL SADDLEBAG SANDBAGS 4 NEW SAND BAGS HEAVYDUTY SADDLE BAG HOLDS 20LBS WEIGHT BAGS FOR PHOTO VIDEO STUDIO STAND by PBL (Camera) These bags are great for the price. Like many others have said, use ziplock bags to hold your sand, and use sand from home depot, or sift your sand first. If you want to change the weight and still keep them filled, use small pebbles or another filler.

I ordered yellow, and received blue. I wanted the yellow because it's bright, and the stripes remind me (and hopefully others) of yellow safety stripes. These will be used to weigh down light stands, and I really want customers to avoid them. The blue stripes are pretty dark, and won't stand out as much. Not a huge issue, but I really wanted the yellow :)


Click Here For More Information About PBL SADDLEBAG SANDBAGS HEAVYDUTY SADDLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!