Searching...
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
8:46 AM

KNEX 375 Piece Deluxe Building

K'NEX 375 Piece Deluxe Building Set (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) First off, let me say I got this for my four year old. He is, admittedly, under the age recommendations for the toy. However, I planned on this being a joint toy--mainly me building something for him to play with.

For those purposes, it was a good set. There are plenty of pieces to build a variety of cars/planes/etc that he played with for an afternoon. If you put a little bit of time into assembling something, it will actually stay together even after some serious playing/throwing. I was really impressed.

As for durability, this set has a zillion tiny tiny pieces. Each piece is durable but, as a set, it is easy to lose them. If you have more careful kids who put everything away after they play, consider this a 5.


Click Here For More Information About KNEX 375 Piece Deluxe Building

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!