Searching...
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
6:46 AM

Tinker Toy 56539 Tinkertoy Building

Tinkertoy Transit Building Set (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) I don't know why I assumed that today's Tinkertoys would be the same wood stuff I used and loved as a kid. Plastic is okay and gives you many more options, but I'd still rather have the wood pieces. ANYWAY. My 4yo son had fun with these for about five minutes until he took off with some of the pieces as bombs and guns. I built stuff for him...which lasted a few minutes as he tore it apart. That said, I still give it four stars for the number and variety of pieces, but am taking away one star because I just cannot get used to the plastic.


Click Here For More Information About Tinker Toy 56539 Tinkertoy Building

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!