Searching...
Monday, September 23, 2013
2:08 PM

AmazonBasics Large Gadget Orange interior

AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag (Orange interior) (Camera) I've been searching for the perfect sized bag for my mirrorless Samsung NX20 and I've finally found it at a great price. Easily fits my camera body, 30mm pancake, 60mm macro (a hefty lens), 18-55mm kit lens and 50-200mm zoom. Plenty of extra room for charger, batteries, filters, etc. Also, really like the tripod straps, which fits my Slik Sprint Mini II perfectly (I wouldn't recommend carrying larger, heavier tripods, however). The only reason I didn't rate this a 5 star is the shoulder strap material seems really cheap (the pad is fine) and the zippers are not very heavy duty. However, at this price point, I certainly can't complain about these shortcomings and expect that with regular use they will hold up fine.


Click Here For More Information About AmazonBasics Large Gadget Orange interior

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!