Searching...
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
11:42 PM

Nikon 16 2MP Digital 18 55mm 3 5 5 6

Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens (Camera) This is a nice camera and all the sample pictures look great but since I don't know how to shoot on the advanced #P M A S# modes, I don't get the hang of it and my photos look like taken with a disposable camera. That's disappointing so I took a star off because of the learning curve. Other than that, the camera (they say) is of very high quality and takes (again they say) incredible pictures. Of that, I've seen 0 so far. Will re-post again when one of my pictures look like the #photoshoped# ones people are posting.


Click Here For More Information About Nikon 16 2MP Digital 18 55mm 3 5 5 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!