Searching...
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
2:39 PM

Onkyo TX NR818 7 2 Channel Network Receiver

Onkyo TX-NR818 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver (Black) (Electronics) I have a 809 since Jan 13 and love it. I had a incidence last week that the HDMI stopped working and the screen went blue. I called Onkyo support and worked with Dan,,,, he instructed me through the process of turning Deep Color off and everything started working great. I even started getting 1080I instead of the 720 previously on my Visio. Support really helped me lots, got right through to them. These units are really powerful and have lots of bells and whistles, but can become problematic because of this. My 809 cost me $445.00 and has just about all this 818 has so I would not change,,,, especially if my 809 is problem free now...... Good luck, cuz these units are wonderful,,,, when working


Click Here For More Information About Onkyo TX NR818 7 2 Channel Network Receiver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!