Searching...
Sunday, September 15, 2013
5:33 AM

Pack Approved Accessories Toiletries Conditioner

3 Pack - goBags Air Travel Bottles Set for Men and Women - TSA Approved Luggage Accessories Bottle for Toiletries like Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion - 3 Ounce each (Apparel) First off very creative idea never heard of these until now I guess that's one of the thing's that I love about amazon you never know what you going to run into , soon as I received my 3 pack - goBags Air Travel 3oz bottles by Kapok brands- the main thing I tested was whether they would be leak proof as promised. So I put in some water into the bottle and squeezed the bottle before screwing back on the cap and closing the cap to see if the bottle would retain just the little amount of air I gave it. (I find this a useful technique so that when air pressure expands the things in the bottle it won't explode making my bag messy , Surprisingly the bottle expanded to it's original size after I stopped squeezing it which worried me because that meant that air could still get back into the gobags air travel bottle while the bottles were closed and therefore, the bottles might not be leak proof. However, when I shook the bottle, nothing came out so far it was leakproof. Next I started squeezing the bottle fairly hard while it was closed to mimic the pressure that the bottles would suffer from while in my luggage when I go traveling. The bottle held up fine soon when I vacation I will further test them out.

I used 2 bottles for a creamy shampoo and a creamy body soap and I used 1 of the bottles for a face cleanser with a very watery consistency until shaken. Just for extra precaution I put the bottle that held the watery facial cleanser in a ziplock bag in case it leaked. I then packed my duffel bag quite tightly. After taking the 3 - goBags air travel bottles out during a two day sleep over at my sister this week I noticed that the two bottles with the creamy and thick liquids held up fine and did not leak at all. However, the bottle with the watery liquid made my ziplock bag slightly wet therefore, these goBags bottles hold up really well for thicker products such as creams, lotions, probably gels. However, for products that have the consistency of water, if there is a lot of pressure on that bottle while it is closed, it can potentially leak.

Overall, I really like these bottles because they feel really nice, I don't worry about dropping them while showering because they're very easy to grip, and they are very flexible when dispensing the liquid inside of them versus the other hard travel bottles I just put the bottle with the watery liquid in a separate ziplock bag just in case it leaks while traveling in my luggage overall great gift idea or possibly even food material things can go in them shipping was fast. Thanks Jennifer r Long Island Ny


Click Here For More Information About Pack Approved Accessories Toiletries Conditioner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!