Searching...
Monday, September 23, 2013
11:45 PM

Technica AT LP60 Automatic Driven Turntable

Audio Technica AT-LP60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable- Black (Electronics) I'm new to the vinyl record scene. Vinyl went by the wayside a long time before I was born (92), but I was surprised to find that they still made them for most albums for old time's sake, and began to collect them. This turntable plays all of my records (old and new) beautifully, and the sound quality is so much better than most of my mp3 music. I was amazed at how much better Pink Floyd sounded in this player than on my CDs. Other reviews mentioned that a different needle sounds even better (ATN3600DLX), but This one sounds great. And the price is perfect.


Click Here For More Information About Technica AT LP60 Automatic Driven Turntable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!