Searching...
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
12:15 AM

amFilm Premium Protector Lifetime Warranty

amFilm (TM) Google Asus New Nexus 7/Nexus 7 2 Premium Screen Protector Film HD Clear (2 Pack) [Lifetime Warranty] (Electronics) I bought these after trying this brand for my Nexus 4 covers and finding them to be some of the best screen covers I've ever used. These are of the same quality.

Very easy to apply, film #bonds# quickly to the tablet decreasing the number of bubbles significantly and making it simple to get the few that do appear out. Once it's on, it's like it's not there at all. None of that screen altering that you find in some cheaper products.

Very pleased. I generally hate trying to apply the protective covers, but these were simple. Easiest experience I've had after 8 years of smart phone / tablet covers.


Click Here For More Information About amFilm Premium Protector Lifetime Warranty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!