Searching...
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
12:07 AM

Winning Moves 1091 Stress Chess

No Stress Chess (Toy) I bought this set in order to get my 6 year old daughter playing chess. The first card she turns up in the easy game is a bishop. Well, you can't move a bishop on the first turn of a game, so we stick that card back and she turns over a rook. At this point I toss the cards back into the box and we set of on learning the game without the cards.

The one thing the cards were useful for was to show how each piece moves. So I eventually got back out one card for each type of piece, and each time Elsie got stuck on how a piece was allowed to move, I'd review the card with her until she 'got' it. But that was it. The game itself is lame. Better off spending the extra money this set costs on a nicer set.


Click Here For More Information About Winning Moves 1091 Stress Chess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!