Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
10:29 AM

Allegra Sleeve Printed Stretch Pullover

Allegra K Woman Long Sleeve Skull Printed Stretch Pullover Shirt (Apparel) Love this shirt. I was hoping to use this with leggings and i can The length is perfect. I do not have to worry about this shirt riding up. I am 5'8 and i got The large. I just wished that The sleeve length was longer it stops right at my rists, i would have loved them to go over my rists. But i still love The shirt. It is kinda of made with an ichy material, but for me it does not bother me cuz i do not feel the ichyness that Bad but if you are sensitive to that kinda thing then i dont know think about it and if ya dont minad it then buy The shirt. :)


Click Here For More Information About Allegra Sleeve Printed Stretch Pullover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!