Searching...
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
2:46 PM

Koolertron Shoulder Backpack Rucksack Olympus

Koolertron Canvas DSLR SLR Camera Shoulder Bag Backpack Rucksack Bag For Sony Canon Nikon Olympus (Electronics) I never write in on product reviews but this bag is so poorly designed and manufactured I feel I must warn potential buyers to stay away from this camera bag. In the first two weeks if use the zipper to the main compartment has failed and one of the flap straps fell off on a crowded plane. The material used is flimsy and soaks up water like a dry sponge.

It reflects poorly on Amazon to carry and markedly inferior product like this. I have not completed my trip and must find a replacement to protect my camera a lenses.

When I return this shabby product goes back to manufacturer.


Click Here For More Information About Koolertron Shoulder Backpack Rucksack Olympus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!