Searching...
Saturday, November 2, 2013
11:41 PM

Savane Mens Flat Front Deep Dye Twill

Savane Men's Flat-Front Deep-Dye Twill Pant (Apparel) I bought a pair of these pants locally for my 27 year old grandson but they had only one pair. They were bought about five weeks ago. After seeing how well they fit him, plus no ironing, touch up, or anything, I went online to find the same pant because he loves the fit as he is slender and it is hard to find pants with a 30-inch waist. They look like they just came from the dry cleaners when I take them out of the dryer! He is required to wear khaki for work and refused to wear the ones he had with pleats. They are also true to size, and I WILL be ordering again soon.


Click Here For More Information About Savane Mens Flat Front Deep Dye Twill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!