Searching...
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
9:12 PM

Grand Theft Special Edition Playstation 3

Grand Theft Auto V (Special Edition) (Video Game) First off, I would like to state that I have been a GTA fan since the very first game was released, so here is a quick summary of my thoughts on the game.

I have written a full in depth review of the game at www.informativepost.com

I have played both the Xbox 360 and PS3 version of the game, there is almost no difference between both version.

To summarize my thoughts here, I think this game is an improvement over GTA IV. However in the 5 years since that game was released, alot has changed in the gaming landscape.

Gameplay works very well and is vastly improved over the last GTA. There's much more you can do when not on main misssions. Also love the music, you can always count on awesome tracks on the radio stations.

Now coming to the reasons why I'm rating this as 3 stars...

Right now, the graphics in GTA V are good but not really impressive compared to what's out there now. The animations could have been better with the amount of budget available in developing the game.

The story, I think it's a little boring and didn't feel connection to the main characters. It start off strong and then fizzle out in the middle. By the ending, I had lost interest. With 3 lead characters, this is a story driven game, but GTA V didn't deliver a compelling tale, although it does offer a good commentary of modern American life.

The size of GTA V's world is almost too big for the game engine, I encounter several bugs along with noticeable loading time between missions.

Overall, I would still recommend GTA V if you're a fan of the GTA Series, it's definitely an improvement over the last game, just don't get overhyped or you'll be disappointed.


Click Here For More Information About Grand Theft Special Edition Playstation 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!