Searching...
Thursday, September 19, 2013
3:42 AM

Magic Gathering Rare Uncommon Cards

Magic: the Gathering - 100 Rare/Uncommon Cards Buyer beware! The description clearly states #no common cards#, I received a total of 11 common cards. Fortunately I am not a collector, I bought these because my son just recently started playing this game and I wanted to get him a good variety of cards. However, that's beside the point and I expect a product to perform, or in this case contain everything as advertised. I noticed there are a lot of people that collect these cards, if you are a collector you may want to stay clear of this product, or at the very least be aware of what to expect - HINT: Common cards!


Click Here For More Information About Magic Gathering Rare Uncommon Cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!