Searching...
Monday, September 16, 2013
3:46 AM

MiniSuit Keyboard Google Nexus FHD

MiniSuit Keyboard Stand Case for Google Nexus 7 1st Gen (2012) (Personal Computers) I was going to under rate it, until I saw it is made for the 1st Gen (2012). I had the nexus 7 2013, and it doesn't have the holes were it needs them: back and front camera, notification led display, etc. But it was my mistake, I admit it.

Anyway I give it a 5 star because it is awesome:

* The keyboard can dettach, it's wireless, and though it does seem very low quality, it gets the job done. Pairing it was easy as pie, didn't even have to read the instructions.
* The feel of the "animal friendly polyurethane leather" is very nice to the touch and does look very pro
* So far I hadn't figure how to properly grip the tablet, because of mistakenly pressing the screen and activating something. Now I can grab the case without worrying about that. This is specially true when I'm holding it while laying down on the bed.
* The display is automatically turned on whenever I open the case, and it's off when I close it. I suppose this has more to do with a tablet feature rather than the case, but it's certainly very nice.

On the negative side, the volume rocker and power button are kind of hard to reach, but again this is due to me having got the wrong case for the previous nexus. I must admit that I had this trouble even without the case, it was never easy to turn it on by the way I was holding it.

Anyway, an awesome case, I look forward to get the right one for my current version nexus.


Click Here For More Information About MiniSuit Keyboard Google Nexus FHD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!