Searching...
Saturday, September 21, 2013
8:18 PM

Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Vine Design

Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow (Vine Design) (Toy) We received this bow for free to try out and review through Bzzagent.
We were so excited to receive the Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow. I can honestly say this is the first toy in the past two years that my daughter played with more than 20 times. The fun with this toy is almost endless. Is so cute and so much fun and all of her friends have enjoyed playing with it too. Even the boys next door had a great time shooting her bow. I really like how the bow is decorated. Yes it's decorated for a girl- but it's not so girly that it looks like someone just slapped all the pink paint they could find all over it to make it a girls toy. There is thought to the design. It's a sleek design and it's really fun for her to carry around and share with everyone. I think part of the reason why the boys next door like shooting it with my daughter so much is that it's cool looking. At first glance this bow does not scream girl and at a certain age (about 6 and up) most girls can appropriate that. This is a fashion forward generation and they like their toys to be modern looking and sophisticated. This bow reflects that. When we got the bow my daughter played with it inside first and outside later. When the bow went outside I realized that I liked how bright the darts are. We could easily see them outside. When the wind caught those darts they had to have flown more than 75 feet. Our neighbors were very impressed with this toy. Somehow the darts have the ability to fly far but when they hit you it doesn't hurt at all. For targets we use painters tape and made different sized x shapes on the wall. That way she was able to shoot at the wall and there was nothing to damage the wall. The tape removes easily. My daughter had a great time trying to hit the big x shapes first and the little x shapes later. She and her friends pretended to be girls from the Hunger Games and they also pretended to be Meredith from Brave. When my daughter plays with it with her friends, I have them wear cheap dollar store sunglasses, just for a little extra protection . My daughter and her friends pose for pictures with the bow while pretending to be different characters. You would be shocked at all the fun you can have with a toy like this one. My daughter asked me if she could decorate all of her old Nerf toys and darts to look like this one.


Click Here For More Information About Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Vine Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!