Searching...
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
2:04 PM

Saints Row IV Commander Chief Edition

Saints Row IV - PC (Commander in Chief Edition) (DVD-ROM) So far I've begun playing this game for a few hours now, and it is amazing. It is full of comedy (and that's a good thing), and it is a great sandbox game. Cars are fully customizable and can be saved and switched out at garages, you can make multiple characters & outfits (fully customizable of course) and switch them out at any clothing store. You can even get tattoos for them. I have it for the PC. Right now I'm using a mouse/keyboard and realized how bad I drive with it. I'm eventually going to get an Xbox 360 wireless receiver (they sell them on Amazon here Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows) so that I can use my 360's wireless controllers on the PC. Why not just buy the 360 version? Because the 360 is pretty much dead at this point, with the Xbox One coming out this Spring, also, I can backup my saved games and use them on any computer system.

Anyway, I love it, and I'm still exploring it. I'd highly suggest getting a controller for the PC version though.

PS. Eventually you get superpowers.


Click Here For More Information About Saints Row IV Commander Chief Edition

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!