Searching...
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
9:42 AM

VTech Roll Learn Activity Suitcase

VTech Roll and Learn Activity Suitcase (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) My son is almost 19 months old and he is a very tactile little boy. He loves to put his blocks, stuffed animals or anything else he can get his hands on into boxes, bowls or containers. Therefore this activity suitcase is a neat idea for him. This toy is designed to look like a suitcase on wheels that not only rolls, it opens up and has storage. On the front of the case there are a plastic hat, boot and shirt, which are removable. On the back of the suitcase is a shaped slot for the hat, boot and shirt, so they can be placed inside the suitcase. There is also a little cell phone that rings and can be attached from the unit.

This suitcase also has a handle on top so the child can drag it behind them while they walk. My son hasn't mastered this skill yet. Rather he is able to take the loose pieces off and play with them and put them in the noted slots into the case. As for the space inside the case, it is rather gracious with room for plenty of other toys.

This wouldn't be a baby/toddler toy if it didn't talk, sing or have blinking lights. This toy is bilingual speaking both English and Spanish. As for the songs, they are annoying to me as an adult. I guess because the words do not rhyme and the singing is so off key. I have told my wife more than once I selected the wrong career since I know I couldn't write (or sing) any children's songs that could be worse than this toy. Nevertheless, the singing doesn't seem to bother my son, so that is all that matters.

The durability of this toy is pretty good; my son has slammed other toys on it, pushed it across the floor, crashed it into the wall, has fallen on it and hasn't shown any distress. As for the educational merits of this toy it isn't bad, for instance there are buttons on the front of this toy that have pictures on them and once pressed they light up. For example there is a picture of a toothbrush, once pressed the button lights up and the sound of brushing teeth is cued. There is also a nob that can change the sound settings and the volume of the sounds/singing.

I should take this opportunity to note that this suitcase will start making noise if it is just touched, at least my unit does. Obviously the sound setting needs to be turned on, but it sometimes is creepy to hear it go off in the middle of night. We have cats so I am sure they bump into it, either that or my house is haunted.

Overall my son plays with this toy at least once a day and likes the pieces that come with it. A word to the wise is be careful to keep all those extra pieces close by since they could be lost rather easily.


Click Here For More Information About VTech Roll Learn Activity Suitcase

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!