Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
7:35 PM

Nikon COOLPIX Digital Optical Vari Angle

Nikon COOLPIX P7700 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 7.1x Optical Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and 3-inch Vari-Angle LCD (Electronics) Bought this from Amazon about 4 mo. ago. Wanted something to have with me all the time that was a bit more than a point and shoot. Being able to shoot in Raw/NRW was a big plus. Size and handling are great. Pictures are great. Controls are great. What is not great is the write speed as others have pointed out. 4 sec. between shots in NRW and 3 sec. in Large/Fine JPG. And that is using a 16g San Disk Extreme Pro card. I don't know what Nikon was thinking but as a wildlife/nature photographer this just does not work. This was going to be something to have when I didn't want to be carrying my big Nikon's. I would also like to see the lens 18 to 200 instead of 28 to 200. If you can wait 4 sec. between pictures it is a great camera. I'm keeping it because of the picture quality. It still works for about 6o% of what I shoot. If Nikon would fix the buffer I would give it 5 stars.


Click Here For More Information About Nikon COOLPIX Digital Optical Vari Angle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!