Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
7:01 PM

Fun World Costumes 8276 Double

Ninja Double Sword Set (Toy) As other reviewers have stated, this is definitely made of poor quality material. They do look super cool for toys though! I purchased this for my son as he will be a Ninja for Halloween. This was to help accessorize his costume. Considering he is only 6 and kids can be quite rough with items I have refrained from allowing him to play with it until Halloween. I want to make sure he has it for his costume. If he breaks it the day after, then that is all on him. From a typical store I would be willing to pay at most $7 for this product given its quality. But, it is what it is. This definitely won't last long after Halloween. So I would only recommend this for someone who is intending to use it, or have their child(ren) use it, for short term use only.


Click Here For More Information About Fun World Costumes 8276 Double

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!