Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
6:29 AM

Prism Backdrops Muslin Backdrop Background

Prism Backdrops 6X10' White Muslin Photo Video Backdrop Background (Electronics) I ordered the white muslin backdrop but when the product arrived they had sent me a black one instead. To be honest, I was not even going to attempt to do anything to correct it because I thought that I'd at least have to pay for the shipping and handling, which would be more than what it was worth. However, the other day I was on my Amazon account and thought "what the heck, I'll send them an email and see what happens." WOW!!! AM I GLAD I DID!!! Within 2 hours I received a phone call from a company representative apologizing for their error (that, in itself, was a miracle to me!). He further stated that they have shipped the proper backdrop AND told me to keep the black one as compensation for my trouble! I am so thankful!!! This not only made me a happy customer, it made me feel better about humanity!! Cheetahmounts made my day!! I HIGHLY recommend this company!!


Click Here For More Information About Prism Backdrops Muslin Backdrop Background

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!