Searching...
Thursday, October 10, 2013
10:16 AM

Rubies Costume Despicable Female Accessories

Rubie's Costume Despicable Me 2 Female Minion Dress With Accessories (Apparel) I originally bought this costume from a brick and mortar retailer. It was too small and they didn't have the size I needed. I am an avid Amazon shopper and did a search for a larger size and ordered it from Ruby's via Amazon. I ordered it with plenty of time to spare for Halloween and I have not received it yet nor has it shipped. My shipping delivery estimate is 10/6-10/22. 10/22 is a little too close to Halloween since I have a party on the 19th. Are you serious? I am crossing my fingers that I receive this in time and I am not sure whether I will make a future purchase. I have gotten plenty of items out of stock on Amazon and have never had to wait this long.


Click Here For More Information About Rubies Costume Despicable Female Accessories

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!