Searching...
Saturday, November 2, 2013
12:40 PM

Baby Alive Real Surprises Doll

Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby Doll (Toy) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) From the Manufacturer:
Baby Alive Real Surprises Baby Caucasian Your little girl will love feeling like a real mommy when caring for her Baby Alive doll. She'll fall in love with the adorable look of her sweet new baby doll, and the nurturing play will engage her. The Real Surprises Baby doll's playful personality mixed with your little girl's imagination will allow for feeding, diaper-changing, tickling and giggling fun. All she has to do is press baby's tummy to begin playing. Real Surprises Baby doll shakes her head from side to side to tell your little girl what she wants and what she doesn't.
View larger Now that she has a full tummy, Real Surprises Baby doll really wets and messes her diaper. She'll say, "Pee-U! Did I make a stinky?"
When your daughter presses baby's tummy repeatedly, she giggles. When she tickles her, baby will react to her touch with even more laughter.
Time to change her diaper (3 Baby Alive diapers included).
"Tickle my tummy."
"I'm sooo hungry."
Features: Baby Shakes Her Head from Side to Side. Baby Really Eats. Baby wets and messes. Tickle baby's tummy to hear her laugh. Baby's eyes really close. Ages 3+Demo batteries included. Includes doll, dress, bib, bottle, bowl, spoon, pacifier, three diapers, three doll food packets, and instructions

Review:
I had a Baby Alive when I was a girl. When I saw one available, I knew I had to get it for my niece. The manufacturer says Baby Alive is for ages 3 and up. My niece is 3 and she loves the baby but doesn't appreciate all the 'extra' things Baby Alive can do.


Click Here For More Information About Baby Alive Real Surprises Doll

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!