Searching...
Saturday, November 2, 2013
8:41 PM

Energy EAS 6Cst 6 5 inch In Ceiling Speaker

Energy EAS-6Cst 6.5-inch In-Ceiling Single Stereo Speaker (Single, White) (Electronics) I bought this speaker due to space limitation but was not sure about the output quality, just recognized ENERGY as a Klipsch brand and the low cost. I do have expensive Klipsch speakers and are excellent performers. After connecting the speaker in the ceiling, had no doubt it was coming from the same family. Very clean and clear vocals, good mix on mids. I have always built an enclosure on my in ceiling speakers to enhance the bass effect and this one was no surprise so very satisfied with output performance. I would recommend wiring with at least 14 gauge, no matter the distance but up to 50 ft., that will insure wide broadband to tranfer as most frequency range as possible since it will play it very well. I do recommend it for the quality and attractive cost.


Click Here For More Information About Energy EAS 6Cst 6 5 inch In Ceiling Speaker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!