Searching...
Sunday, November 3, 2013
6:42 AM

The Enders Shadow Series Box

The Ender's Shadow Series Box Set: Ender's Shadow, Shadow of the Hegemon, Shadow Puppets, Shadow of the Giant (Mass Market Paperback) I am not disappointed with this purchase, of everything in a nice and handy box. I really liked ender's shadow. But unlike the original ender's quartet- the rest of the books in this series are not impressing me as much. I still have one more to go in the set, but overall i'm disappointed with the development of some of the characters. Most of all petra, who for some reason became obsessed with wanting babies rather then growing as a character in other ways. Such a shame, she could have been a strong female character.

Other then that, not too shabby. Looking forward to reading more books about ender, which I hope the author publishes in the future.


Click Here For More Information About The Enders Shadow Series Box

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!