Searching...
Sunday, September 22, 2013
9:56 PM

Gold Toe Quarter Athletic Six Pack

Gold Toe Men's Cotton Quarter Athletic Sock Six-Pack (Apparel) I used to have socks like these when I was in highschool (graudated in 2007). I don't know where they went but somehow they got lost, I think I had a few laying around somewhere that had holes in them because they were very old and well-used. I decided to pick up another pair online rather than going to Wal-mart to look through their poor selection of socks. Gold Toe socks are very comfortable and last a long time actually, their durability and comfort are the two best things about them. But aren't those two aspects of a sock really the only important ones?

The package arrived as intended, and expected due to it being from Amazon.


Click Here For More Information About Gold Toe Quarter Athletic Six Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!