Searching...
Sunday, September 22, 2013
9:26 PM

Perfect Pies Americas Pie Baking Champion

Perfect Pies: The Best Sweet and Savory Recipes from America's Pie-Baking Champion (Hardcover) I got this book as a gift because I have been wanting to learn how to bake. This book is perfect. It includes all the basic information for baking pies, including tips on equipment, and recipes for different pie crusts, toppings, and plenty of your most traditional pies, as well as a few unique ones! I love that you can personalize your pie by mixing and matching pie crusts or toppings. I baked my very first pie from scratch (including the shell!) using only this book and got rave reviews. I'm really excited to make my way through all of the other recipes.


Click Here For More Information About Perfect Pies Americas Pie Baking Champion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!