Searching...
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
2:06 PM

Lowel Digital Imaging Tabletop Fluorescent

Lowel EGO Digital Imaging, Tabletop Fluorescent Light Unit (Electronics) I got this one on ebay - brand new, in the box. Way cheaper than it's sold on amazon, and even than - it is NOT worth the money they are charging for it! Very flimsy, cheap construction - 2 plastic sheets connected to each other, with 2 light bulbs inside and a cord. The price of it is some $20, NOT $130! I think if I had enough patience, I could have constructed something like this on my own. I need one more like this (I will give it props - it does the job well), so I might just end up making it.


Click Here For More Information About Lowel Digital Imaging Tabletop Fluorescent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!