Searching...
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
2:41 PM

ViewSonic VX2370SMH LED 23 Inch Monitor Frameless

ViewSonic VX2770SMH-LED 27-Inch IPS LED Monitor (Frameless Design, Full HD 1080p, 30M:1 DCR, HDMI/DVI/VGA) (Personal Computers) I spent about 2 weeks straight researching what 27" monitor to buy, and read through hundreds of reviews. I'd never had an IPS monitor before this, but the technology sounded cool. Even though I'm not into digital photography or graphic design, everyone who uses a computer monitor should value the color of the display. To that point, the colors do seem extremely vivid and true to life.

The screen is quite large, and I'm finding that switching from two 20.5" monitors to this single 27" monitor is no problem. There is plenty of screen real estate to multi-task. The advantage (IMHO) of the single larger monitor is that movies and games typically only utilize one screen, and it sure is nice having that single screen be large format!

So far I have reviewed a lot of my wedding photos on the monitor, played ten hours of Borderlands 2 and Torchlight, watched a movie, and normal internet browsing. The movie and games played flawlessly and I could not detect any ghosting or delays. This was one of my concerns going to an IPS screen from a normal TN screen. When deciding on this monitor, I was down to this one and a TN with a 2 ms response time. I am glad I went with this screen even though its spec has a slower 7 ms response. I haven't noticed any issues.

The monitor is light-weight, thin, and very attractive on my desktop. I'd recommend sitting back at least a full arm's length from the screen. I have a 24" deep desk right now and will be changing to a 30" to get a little more distance between me and the screen. If you sit super close you may notice more pixels than a laptop screen (for example) but at a reasonable arm's length away I do not think it is an issue.


Click Here For More Information About ViewSonic VX2370SMH LED 23 Inch Monitor Frameless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!