Searching...
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
1:12 PM

Vivitar DVR880HD LICHD Digital Recorder Camera

Vivitar DVR880HD-LICHD Digital Video Recorder Video Camera with 2-Inch LCD Screen (Black) (Electronics) First let me say the camera only gets any stars one because Amazon doesn't let you zero star items and two because the seller sent my camera in a timely fashion and because my camera came in one piece...but...I don't know how Vivitar has the audacity to price people $40 dollars for this, if I wasn't getting a deal by only paying $18 for this I'd be highly pissed with the fact that I wasted any type of money with this camera! This camera is total garbage!! I mean like yea it takes pictures and things like that, but the quality is awful, I actually had a cell phone from the early 2000's with i think about 1.5 megapixels and it shot pictures a little better than this camera does, and God help you if you don't have the perfect lighting, you won't even have a shot, if this is a camera you need quick for the money, get it because it at least takes pictures, but if you have the time, and the money, it's definitely worth spending the extra few bucks to get something that isn't total crap like this one. The material is one thing, but the quality is just horrid...and what's worst, and this is what angered me the most, it doesn't have any internal memory, don't be fooled, they don't like to tell you that little tid bid, you have to get one of those flash drive things, I'm not sure what they're called, just so you can take any pictures...yea one of these little guys here:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sandisk
all i'm saying is don't let them fool you, it has no memory of its own and on top of that you have to buy one of those memory cards and then on top of that you have to buy this holder to put the memory card in so that it can properly fit into the camera...either way this is my experience I know the megapixels were crash but the price was only a fraction of what other people were selling it for and I was 10 months pregnant and my son was coming and I needed to get a camera quick, I wanted to capture the first few moments of his life for a cheap price, even if it was on a crappy camera, and that's exactly what I got a crappy camera, I haven't even picked it put since the first day I used it, I hate it, total waste of money, I'm just happy I hardly spent any money on it, too bad I didn't spend the money on something else, like some formula!!!


Click Here For More Information About Vivitar DVR880HD LICHD Digital Recorder Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!