Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
3:59 AM

CowboyStudio Premium CAPA Shoulder Cameras

CowboyStudio Premium CAPA Neck Shoulder Strap for Canon Nikon Sony Cameras, CP1 Strap (Camera) I used this strap for the first time last week when we went to the Zoo. I get sick of lugging my big camera bag wherever we go and I hate wearing my camera around my neck all the time. This is a nice strap that worked pretty well. It attaches to the bottom of the camer (with a universal screw). You can adjust the length of the strap so it can be carried over your shoulder. It is very quick and easy to use.

It is a decent strap; however, you will not be able to replace this as your main strap because of the way it attaches to the bottom of the camera (especially if you use a tripod or other attachements for the bottom of camera). This is more if you are going on vacation or taking a day trip somewhere and you dont want to lug around your camera bag or carry your camera around your neck all day. I really wish this attached to the #shoulders# of the camera so it could be the primary camera strap. My only other concern is I ALWAYS worry about the screw. I didn't bang my camera around too much.... but you never know how strong and realiable those screws are! And that is the only thing holding onto your camera!


Click Here For More Information About CowboyStudio Premium CAPA Shoulder Cameras

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!