Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
3:31 PM

Fisher Price Baby Gigglin Bee Ball

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Gigglin' Bee Ball (Toy) My grandson (just turned 6 months) is totally obsessed with this toy. He already has quite a sense of humor and just plain likes this wacky little toy- it's actually not #little# but it's not too big for him to push around, reach for and plunge his head down to chew on from time to time. The ball yells out #Woo-hoo# and stuff like that, plays the Lone Ranger theme song at one point, lots of crazy little noises and none of them lasts too long so it doesn't get on your nerves. My daughter and I had basically decided to stop buying #lights, bells and whistles# toys because the batteries always run down, then you forget to replace them, etc., etc. Also, we both agreed that non-battery toys seem to foster more imaginative play. BUT I make an exception for this toy- or, I should say, my grandson makes an exception, having proved to us that he totally loves this thing and hopes we'll remember to get new batteries!!


Click Here For More Information About Fisher Price Baby Gigglin Bee Ball

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!