Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
5:01 PM

Fujifilm Quicksnap Flash Single Use Camera

Fujifilm Quicksnap Flash 400 Single-Use Camera With Flash (2 Pack) (Camera) I bought these for a concert I went to during the summer, and as much fun as they are to use, I still prefer digital cameras. These take good enough pictures outside under the sun, but indoor photos can get a bit tricky because there's not enough light to support the image. And, I don't have the convenient option of looking through the photos, deleting the ones i don't like, and taking another one--without having to worry about running out of film.

The one thing I do like about this particular single-use camera is that you have the option of popping up the flash at all times. I previously used Kodak's disposable cameras, and the button to turn on the flash on those are frustrating. I was never sure if they were on or not. Whereas, with fujifilm, you just pop up the flash and it'll always be on--that was a huge plus for me.

Lastly, when I had the photos developed from the fujifilm, they ended up looking great! The ones taken outdoors turned out really nice and looked as if they were taken with a digital camera. However, they aren't as crisp or clear as a digital camera with a higher megapixel. But, that's what you pay for when you buy disposable cameras. At least with these, you don't have to worry feeling robbed if you accidentally lose the camera, since they're so cheap. These also made me feel nostalgic while using them. They're a nice blast from the past.


Click Here For More Information About Fujifilm Quicksnap Flash Single Use Camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!