Searching...
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
6:15 PM

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Playstation 3

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - Playstation 3 (Video Game) I bought the Japanese version the day it came out and was very happy with it. I follow Vocaloid pretty closely, so a lot of the songs I was familiar with. But there were a couple of pleasant surprises: "Weekender Girl", "Secret Police" and "Tokyo Teddy Bear" to name a few. I was very happy to hear there was an English version coming out, but also a bit annoyed I'd already bought the Japanese version. But I took the plunge anyway. The game is a lot easier to play when you can read the menus! I think they did a great job choose what to translate, and what not to translate. It is very true to the Japanese version, with primarily song names and menus translated. I wouldn't have it any other way.


Click Here For More Information About Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Playstation 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!