Searching...
Thursday, October 10, 2013
10:30 PM

iBOLT xProDock Samsung aux out car speakers

iBOLT xProDock Active Car Dock/Holder/Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, and Note 3 with aux-out to car-speakers. Works with ALL cases. (Electronics) I just bought this dock for my new Note 3 and it works pretty well. The only problem is I also bought an RND desktop dock for the Note 3, and apparently both docks use the same resistor to trigger the dock mode, because my Note 3 can't tell the difference between the docks. Before the Note 3 I used a galaxy S3, and had the iBOLT car dock and the RND desktop dock, both made for the gs3. With that phone I could set the defaults for each dock, so when I put it into the iBOLT dock it would trigger the Car Home Ultra app, and when I put it into the RND dock it would trigger the Samsung desk clock app, which I use as an alarm clock on my nightstand. With this new iBOLT xProDock Active Car Dock, when I plug my Note 3 in it triggers the desk clock and not the car mode app. I plugged the gs3 into the new iBOLT dock and it also brought up the desk clock mode. I can change the default to make it trigger the car app, but then when I put it in the desktop dock it brings up car mode. I've worked around this by changing one of the shortcuts on desk clock mode to Car Home Ultra, so when I put it in the car dock I just have to press one button to get to car mode. Not a big deal, but still, it was nice when my phone could tell the difference between the two docks.


Click Here For More Information About iBOLT xProDock Samsung aux out car speakers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!