Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
10:35 PM

Island Riptide Special Edition 360 Xbox

Dead Island Riptide Special Edition -Xbox 360 (Video Game) After playing the first game.....several times i finally decided to buy this. What a waste of money. the first game was so much better. This game felt to me to be rushed. It gave me the same dreadful feeling that Left 4 dead 2 did....... Like everything in this game, should have just been in the first game. I liked that you basically had to fortify certain locations and an ensuing onslaught of zombies were just waiting to shit on your parade but again..... thats something that they should have just done in the first game to begin with. Also, although the zombies in my opinion were harder in this game and a much larger arsenal of the infected to battle it was incredibly way to easy to level up and gain experience. Theres so much more i can rant about with this game but I dont want to bore anyone who may read this. I hope that if there is a part 3 it will be a combination of both games....

P.s. I hated, absolutely hated the details of the map, especially in the city. the newer graphics of it, just made it incredibly hard to navigate.


Click Here For More Information About Island Riptide Special Edition 360 Xbox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!