Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
5:29 AM

Pentax WG 3 orange Waterproof Digital

Pentax WG-3 Kit (Misc.) I purchased this camera in May 2013 and first exposed it to water on July 4 2013, in a swimming pool. I checked all of the seals beforehand and never submerged it by more than a maybe 2 feet of water. Within minutes, the unit shut off and had water visibly sloshing around behind the LCD and lens protector. I sent it in for warranty repairs a week later. I called mid-September after hearing nothing only to be told that they were moving their warehouse and couldn't ship my replacement just yet. Another month later and here I am, hearing the same story from Pentax Customer support. I guess I need to accept that I missed out on all of the summer and fall pictures I had bought the camera for and will likely not receive my replacement for some time. I cannot endorse this product.


Click Here For More Information About Pentax WG 3 orange Waterproof Digital

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!