Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
8:29 AM

Port Company Essential T Shirt PC61YLS

Port & Company Youth Long Sleeve Essential T-Shirt. PC61YLS (Apparel) This seems to be a good long sleeve T-shirt, definitely a good buy for the price. The material is not too thin and construction seems good. I got the orange, navy, and yellow, and the colors are true to the pictures represented on this website. I would recommend ordering up if you are unsure about sizing. I ordered the small for my 50 lb, 49" 7.5 year old (since small is supposed to be size 6-8). It's a little small for him, especially after a run through the washer and dryer. As long as you get the correct size, I would say this is a good buy.


Click Here For More Information About Port Company Essential T Shirt PC61YLS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!