Searching...
Monday, October 7, 2013
8:59 AM

Unlocked Quadband Capacitive Compatible carriers

Unlocked Quadband 2 sim with Android 2.3 OS (Android 4.1 UI) Smart Phone 4.0 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen Compatible with GSM carriers T-mobile Simple mobile (White) (Electronics) It was good at first but when I finally started using it with the sim card it was horrible. It deletes my contacts all of a sudden for no reason. I got this phone when it was $70 I just wanted something inexpensive that worked properly. I got everything but that! I regret buying this phone! No one can hear me and I can't hear anyone. The in call volume sucks! I can go on and on of things that sucks about this phone....


Click Here For More Information About Unlocked Quadband Capacitive Compatible carriers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!