Searching...
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
4:06 AM

Rayman Legends Playstation 3

Rayman Legends - Playstation 3 (Video Game) Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program (What's this?) Very few games these days you can just sit down and play and before you even know it, you're smiling and giggling and just having a good time, immediately. This was the case with RAYMAN:LEGENDS. The artwork is deliciously fun, creative and beautiful. With a Mario Bros. type gameplay of exploring multiple areas with a left to right, jump, run, bonk on the head type gameplay, it brings an old fashion style of gameplay into the cartoon era.

My son is always begging me to sit down and play games with him and usually the games sort of bore me within 5 minutes, but not this one. In fact, we played one of the side games (soccer: or Kung Foot) and did it for hours. My son is a pretty fun and funny kid, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen him laugh so hard, loud and long as I do while playing soccer.

Some of the adventures get pretty hard and frustrating but I'd be disappointed if they were too easy. We've only played for a few hours and I'm pretty sure our adventures are not finished with this game. Before we know it, we'll be carving out these adventures left and right.

The animation is a combination of pixar meets Don Bluth and I love it. The characters are cute and funny and the game is a complete time waster; in a good way.


Click Here For More Information About Rayman Legends Playstation 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!